Wednesday 13 October 2010

Cookies

I was hoping to have an array of beautifully decorated cookies to blog about and photograph this evening but you'll just have to make do with poor, naked ones instead.
I'm in the process of baking and decorating loads of cookies (biscuits here in the UK), just because it looked like a fun thing to do. I started at 5 this afternoon and have just given up for the evening. I've baked hearts, butterflies and sea creatures and iced the base of the hearts. It's so time consuming!! Each batch has to chill for 1/2 an hour before baking, then cool before icing, they're going to look so pretty when they're done though.

Please do check back soon to see the finished article xx

3 comments:

  1. I love the shape of those hearts! I need a cutter like that.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not cook food for nothing, But i can cook some cookies, love those heart shapes, too cute,. You have inspired me to go home tonight and make some cookies..
    A new follower , ill check back for more.
    karryann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I hope your cookie making went well :)

    ReplyDelete